Journey Maker and Photography Tour
Sydney Nimble Tours is offering a new type of tour that includes the services of a journey maker (tour guide) and a professional photographer.
We will visit some of the most scenic and interesting places from our tours.
The photographer, Paul, will assist you with your photography, and is also available to do portraits of your group. There will be no extra charge for portraits or any other photographs taken by Paul on the day.
Come back from your holiday with some great photos!
Being accompanied by a professional tour guide and photographer combines the skill sets of two different businesses.
Paul is an experienced photographer and his work can be seen on this website www.paullovelace.photography/index
We will put together a recommended plan for the day, however we are happy to customise the itinerary if you so desire – see the tours listed on this website for the different tour options (Blue Mountains and Hunter Valley are excluded due to travel time to reach these destinations.
The day out is for your group only and maximum number is 4 people. The day starts at 9 and finishes around 3pm or slightly thereafter. These tours are available only on Saturday and Sunday. We can take you on days out on other days of the week but not with a photographer.
Generally lunch is kept fairly short for the purpose of maximizing the things we can see and do.
Lunch is at your own expense. We know some great places for a panini and other tasty alternatives.
Two itineraries that you may wish to consider are:
1. Pick up at your accommodation
2. Drive to West Head in Ku-Ring-Gai National Park. The views of Lion Island and the isthmus are stunning.
3. Head to Palm Beach – we can walk to Barrenjoey Lighthouse (30 minutes return) or admire it from the distance.
4. Drive by and stop at several Northern Beaches
5. Head to Manly and return by ferry to the City enjoying the special views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
6. Finish with a photo of your group in front of the Sydney Opera House
7. Return to your accommodation
1. Pick up
2. Drive to the Royal National Park
3. Stroll along Jibbon Beach and visit aboriginal engravings
4. Visit the waterfall, lagoon and beach at Wattamolla
5. A short stroll along rugged Garie Beach
6. Head home and visit the Sydney Harbour Bridge Pylon
Itinerary 2 can be adjusted to include a visit to the Symbio Wildlife Park if you would like to visit and photograph some native animals.
Price for the day is a fixed amount of $675. Maximum group size is 4.